Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel: Why doesn't Annette from Rondo of Blood make a appearance in Symphony of The Night - Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why doesn't Annette from Rondo of Blood make a appearance in Symphony of The Night Why does Annette not appear in SOTN? She could have made a cameo

#1 User is offline   Alucard Farenheit Tepes 

• Peasant
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:04 AM

Why did Annette not appear in SOTN? She could have made a cameo in the beginning after Richter defeated Dracula in the before battle in Rondo of Blood! The canonical ending in Dracula X was that she survived along with Maria whom did make major appearances in SOTN. Just why did she not appear? Was she dead? Or was she missing in the game? I don't know why because when I played SOTN, I never saw Annette ever again in the series. Never have I seen her, but I have seen Maria.

#2 User is offline   Mercurius 

• VAMPIRE KILLER
  • Group: Members
  • LocationHonduras

Posted Yesterday, 05:41 PM

That's a fairly good question. It would have made the story a little more complicated maybe. I like this idea very much.
Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users