Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel: Hey, everyone. - Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hey, everyone.

#1 User is offline   Peklo 

• blrrtskkfförrfff
  • Group: Members
  • LocationFinland

Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:57 PM

I haven't been here in years, so let me ramble sentimentally for a moment, even if few might be listening.

This forum will soon be a decade old, even if its years of steady activity comprise maybe half that time. I was here in 2007, and despite eventually drifting away like most of us have, this is always going to be an important part of my growing up as a person, and the first community of people that felt good to be part of I encountered on the Internet. Several of those relationships continue now, and are some of the happiest aspects of my life. Some dropped off over time, and there are some regrets there, but I value those too. Most of all I'm grateful that this website and forum existed when they did, for harbouring and welcoming a standoffish teen who really didn't know what they were doing most of the time they pretended to be in control of themselves. The very oldest posts don't exist anymore, as far as I'm aware, but I remember something of how I was at the time, and I'm sorry for being an insensitive, antagonizing grouch to anyone who was present at the time.

Thanks for indulging me, and thanks for the memories, Successor and everyone else. I haven't stopped liking Castlevania or anything, so let's collectively take solace in that.

#2 User is offline   Renfield 

• Villager

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:24 AM

Hey. I hope the cartoon inspires new proper games, not slot machine jokes, so the community can revive.

#3 User is offline   Mercurius 

• VAMPIRE KILLER
  • LocationHonduras

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:04 PM

Peklo! I miss you sooo much!!!
Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users