Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel: G'day everyone! - Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

G'day everyone! Hello everyone from the world of Twitch!

#1 User is offline   MTX1996 

• Peasant
  • Group: Members
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:00 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Matt, and I'm new to the Castlevania Anti-chapel forums!
Not entirely sure how active I'll be on here, but I'll be sure to check back frequently for new topics. I'll hopefully find a topic that may pertain to my interests and take part in. Hacks and challenges are my current interest, to which I may stream them on my Twitch channel (URL can be found in my profile.)

I currently don't have a streaming schedule, but it's most likely that I'll be broadcasting on the weekends, usually at around 4 PM to 12 AM EST.

Note - I don't only plan on playing just Castlevania. I'm also a big Classic Doom streamer, I tend to hang out a lot in Doom streams and play my part as a casual player & playtester within the community.
Hopefully the same can be said with the Castlevania community, even if I'm not the most top-tier streamer. Some other games I have plans on playing Include Terraria, Quake, & Minecraft, although I usually let the final outcome depend on what my audience wants to see me play next, via strawpoll.

With that being said, I think I've said what I wanted to.
May everyone have a great day & a better tomorrow!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users