Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel: G'day everyone! - Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

G'day everyone! Hello everyone from the world of Twitch!

#1 User is offline   MTX1996 

• Peasant
  • Group: Members
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:00 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Matt, and I'm new to the Castlevania Anti-chapel forums!
Not entirely sure how active I'll be on here, but I'll be sure to check back frequently for new topics. I'll hopefully find a topic that may pertain to my interests and take part in. Hacks and challenges are my current interest, to which I may stream them on my Twitch channel (URL can be found in my profile.)

I currently don't have a streaming schedule, but it's most likely that I'll be broadcasting on the weekends, usually at around 4 PM to 12 AM EST.

Note - I don't only plan on playing just Castlevania. I'm also a big Classic Doom streamer, I tend to hang out a lot in Doom streams and play my part as a casual player & playtester within the community.
Hopefully the same can be said with the Castlevania community, even if I'm not the most top-tier streamer. Some other games I have plans on playing Include Terraria, Quake, & Minecraft, although I usually let the final outcome depend on what my audience wants to see me play next, via strawpoll.

With that being said, I think I've said what I wanted to.
May everyone have a great day & a better tomorrow!

#2 User is offline   Lumi Kløvstad 

• Villager
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

Heya Matt!
You have decided to risk aiding in the restoration of a once mighty kingdom by joining this forum. There are days where I'd thought people had given up on this place like Konami had given up on making games.
Glad to see new faces, even if I'm MASSIVELY late in welcoming you. ;___;

Post anything you can think of, as soon as you can when you think of it. That's the way we get this place going again.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users