Hi everyone !
This is my first post on the forum
I'm developing a video game with a friend (on our free time) inspired by Castlevania games (and also Metroid ). We are working on this project for about 5 years now and we have almost finished the game.
We have submitted the project on steam Greenlight in order to distribute the game.
Here is the trailer / screeshots and some key points of the game :
AfterDeath is a platform / exploration game in the mood of Castlevania 4 and Super Metroid.
In this game, you will live a journey as an amnesic skull, traveling in a strange world, filled by dangerous creatures.With the help from souls, you will try to open a gate which seems to be the only exit from this hostile world.
You will explore, kill monsters and bosses, get new power-up and finally find what secret is hidden behind this uncommon world.
• A vast world with 7 completely different ambiences, each with one alternate version
• A 16bits consoles graphics style
• About 21 different enemies + 14 bosses + 7 mini bosses
• Many power-up to upgrade the player and to explore more of the world.
• 7-10 hours of play (depending of your curiosity and skills …)
• Release date : 2017 on PC
If you are interested by this game, you can vote for us
Sorry for the bad English, we are not native English speakers …
More info :
Page 1 of 1
[Indy Retro Game] After Death
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1