Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel: AHH!!! After ten thousand years, I'm free! - Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

AHH!!! After ten thousand years, I'm free!

#1 User is offline   Lumi Kløvstad 

• Villager
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:17 PM

It's time to conquer EARTH!!!

After doing my time in a cosmic space dumpster on... Mars or someplace, I return, resurrected by a combination of boredom, nostalgia, and stirrings of Iga on the interwebs; truly a powerful concotion.

It is me, DIO-- no wait, I'm Alec, reborn. Slimmer. Trimmer. They could rebuild me. They had the technology.

My old account seems completely deleted except for a ghost entry, so I must have really been hated when I left back in 2012 that I was out-and-out MURDERED. Eh. What happened in 2012 stays in 2012 as far as I'm concerned.

I'd be even more grandiose with my resurrection and all, but Dungeonites already saw it on their end, and the Spirit of JoJo seems to have left this place (clap if you remember).

So hi guys. Good to be reincarnated.

#2 User is offline   CVfan13 

• DEVIL FORGEMASTER
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:07 AM

Alec as in Alec Morris? Well hello, long time no see- er, read.

#3 User is offline   Lumi Kløvstad 

• Villager

Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:13 PM

As in Alec Morris. Yes. Quite a few tumbleweeds, eh? Back when I was here last, it was at least SOMEWHAT active. But hey, I'm rested and refreshed, and I have a dream to at least get this place to one new post per day. Tell your friends.

Everyone else seems to have given up on this place, but it was shiny once, and it can be again.

#4 User is offline   Gunlord 

• VAMPIRE KILLER

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:32 PM

*snuggles Alec Morris*
"Do not hate humans. If you cannot live with them, at least do them no harm, for theirs is already a hard lot."

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users