Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel: You Goddamned Bat(insert body part for comedic effect)! - Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

You Goddamned Bat(insert body part for comedic effect)!

#1 User is offline   Kenta Kurodani 

• Peasant
  • Group: Members
  • LocationThrashing Dragons in the Cave

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

Hi there, I'm KentaKurodani! I'm an avid gamer, with my top 3 series being Metroid and Touhou tied for second, and my #1 is of course Castlevania! I hope we can get along and talk about interesting things to do with the series! I personally await the day when we get a brand new Classicvania styled adventure. While Metroid is in my top 3, I prefer it to stick to itself. Not to say that I don't love many of the Metroidvanias, but I prefer Classic stage based 'vanias.

#2 User is offline   umiel 

• Peasant
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:05 AM

View PostKenta Kurodani, on 04 May 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

Hi there, I'm KentaKurodani! I'm an avid gamer, with my top 3 series being Metroid and Touhou tied for second, and my #1 is of course Castlevania! I hope we can get along and talk about interesting things to do with the series! I personally await the day when we get a brand new Classicvania styled adventure. While Metroid is in my top 3, I prefer it to stick to itself. Not to say that I don't love many of the Metroidvanias, but I prefer Classic stage based 'vanias.

you like touhou series? wich ones do you play? i play from 6 EoSD to 13 TD

#3 User is offline   Raven-kun 

• Vampire Hunter
  • Location暗い海の底・・・

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:58 PM

Oh man, Touhou games~~~ I can't play them at all, but a friend of a friend made a fan game and commissioned me to write the soundtrack ^___^ We finished one game and I'm working on the OST for the sequel right now, hahahaha
悲しみが君だけをxxxxBLUEに変えた・・・

#4 User is offline   Kenta Kurodani 

• Peasant
  • LocationThrashing Dragons in the Cave

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:15 AM

View Postumiel, on 08 June 2013 - 04:05 AM, said:

you like touhou series? wich ones do you play? i play from 6 EoSD to 13 TD

All of them, from 1 to 13 :P

#5 User is offline   Mercurius 

• VAMPIRE KILLER
  • LocationHonduras

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

Be welcome :)
I'm glad to see new people here
Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users