• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SUP GUYS! I'm back for the 9009th time

#1 User is offline   THell 

• Holy Knight
  • Group: Members
  • LocationFlint, Michigan

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

Hey folks, the name is Chaos Hedgie/THell, I used to frequent this board pre-2008 before life stuff happened and I vanished.

So let me reintroduce myself. I'm originally from the Sonic the Hedgehog fan community (actually just returned there) and I was known to be quite the troublemaker back then. (http://info.sonicret...er:Chaos_Hedgie is my info page to give you a little back story). Welp, I originally came here because I'm also a CV fan and I needed a break from the Sonic community at the time so I came here and I THINK I was a pretty chill dude here (All the old heads can come correct me freely).

Well, I moved cross country from my hometown of Flint, Michigan to Portland OR in 2008 for a year, then went off to college in Alabama, joined the military (Army National Guard), then decided to finish my college career at the wonderful Georgia Southern University in the state of Georgia.

BUT NOW I'M BACK! I'm a little busier than I used to be, no longer the high school kid with spare time like I used to be back in 07-08. Some of you guys know me as "Allen Heller" on Facebook as I tend to spark interesting statuses on there from time to time. Feel free to add me at http://facebook.com/chaoshedgie, or follow me on twitter AT YOUR OWN RISK at http://twitter.com/NotABabyDaddy.

Other than that I hope to continue where I left off here and throw my input into various topics form time to time. SO WASSUP GUYS?

Oh admins is it possible for me to get a name change from "THell" to Chaos Hedgie? I don't really like this name but hey, if I'm stuck with it I'm stuck with it.

#2 User is offline   BelmontClansman 

• Cleric
  • LocationMarble Gallery

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:55 AM

Hi THell! Nice to meet you!
*offers chocolate chip cookies* ^_^

#3 User is offline   CVfan13 

• DEVIL FORGEMASTER
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:46 AM

Hi THell! I remember you! Remember me? Good to... "see" you again! :P

#4 User is offline   Mercurius 

• VAMPIRE KILLER
  • LocationHonduras

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

Well... I haven't been here since a long time and... I have great memories from past days.

The recent transit of Saturn brought me here, apparently. Nice to meet you all again :)
Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users