Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel: Divine Rose/Night Blooming Rose Hello! - Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Divine Rose/Night Blooming Rose Hello!

#1 User is offline   Night Blooming Rose 

• Peasant
  • Group: Members
  • LocationIn the Dark of Night. Mwa hahahahaha!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:29 PM

Hello everyone, nice to meet fellow Castlevania fans, I am Divine Rose or Night Blooming Rose (You can call me Rose). Castlevania is one of my fave series. I have played all of the games from Rondo of Blood (Dracula X chronicles) on, except for Harmony of Despair. My fave is Symphony of the Night. Alucard is my fave character and Juste is my fave Belmont. Other video games I like are RPGs Some of my faves are Final Fantasy and Valkyrie Profile.

Frankie is the one who told me about this site. And I would like to say: thank you Frankie! :D
I will deny you of the crown and... LIVE ON FOREVER! -The King (Ever After)

#2 User is offline   Frankie 

• ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!
  • LocationIn that confession room in SOTN. I am the one who tries to murder you.

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:34 PM

Hurray! Now we are gonna have lots of conversations :D Nice to have you here, Rose
My favourite color is punching things in the face.

#3 User is offline   Night Blooming Rose 

• Peasant

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:36 PM

View PostFrankie, on 30 January 2012 - 09:34 PM, said:

Hurray! Now we are gonna have lots of conversations :D Nice to have you here, Rose

We sure are! :D Thank you, Frankie. Nice to be here. ^_^

#4 User is offline   Antique Table 

• Putting some furniture
  • Group: Banned
  • LocationK'ass-u-gay-ama High

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:07 AM

hello and welcome. welcome to the sonic and tails adventure trailer.

SenileSnake said:

'Lords of Shadow: Special Thanks to: NOT THE CHAPEL OF RESONANCE'

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   The Successor 

• One of the Seven Heroes.
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationSouthern California - Former Room

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:12 AM

Interesting username. Juste is also my favorite Belmont, so you are good in my book. Welcome to the forum.
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Dark Wolf-Shield 

• MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!
  • LocationThe Depths of your Soul

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:42 AM

hiya Rose, good to have you here. I've been through the ringer the last little while, but hope you're okay, you should be able to tell by the avatar who this is :)
I used to think I was girly then I realised I'm just a Jo-Jo's character

#7 User is offline   Gunlord 

• VAMPIRE KILLER

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

Welcome :D
"Do not hate humans. If you cannot live with them, at least do them no harm, for theirs is already a hard lot."

#8 User is offline   Lotus Petal 

• DEVIL FORGEMASTER

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:11 AM

Welcome Rose, to the Chapel of Resonance, where it's all about the 'Vania and other good times. Dracula X Chronicles is a great one in the series, I started with Aria of Sorrow myself.
One of my favorite things is how the gameplay style changes about halfway through the series. If you're curious to, play the older NES games if you dare, but don't say I didn't warn you about how difficult they can be! Spamming holy water is always a great thing. ;)
Lotus Petal: October 21, 2007- April 12, 2012

#9 User is offline   Night Blooming Rose 

• Peasant

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:34 AM

View PostAntique Table, on 31 January 2012 - 12:07 AM, said:

hello and welcome. welcome to the sonic and tails adventure trailer.

Thank you. :D

View PostThe Successor, on 31 January 2012 - 12:12 AM, said:

Interesting username. Juste is also my favorite Belmont, so you are good in my book. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks; I came up with it one the spot. Haha Awesome! He's great and I don't think any Belmont will ever be better than him, in my opinion. And thanks for the welcome. :D

View PostDark Wolf-Shield, on 31 January 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

hiya Rose, good to have you here. I've been through the ringer the last little while, but hope you're okay, you should be able to tell by the avatar who this is :)

Thanks! :D That doesn't sound good. Hope you're better now. And I'm fine, thanks. Yes, I can definitely tell who you are by just that. :lol:

View PostGunlord, on 31 January 2012 - 03:19 PM, said:

Welcome :D

Thanks you. :D

View PostLotus Petal, on 01 February 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

Welcome Rose, to the Chapel of Resonance, where it's all about the 'Vania and other good times. Dracula X Chronicles is a great one in the series, I started with Aria of Sorrow myself.
One of my favorite things is how the gameplay style changes about halfway through the series. If you're curious to, play the older NES games if you dare, but don't say I didn't warn you about how difficult they can be! Spamming holy water is always a great thing. ;)

Thank you. :D This looks like a great place! I first played a demo of Symphony of the Night that my cousin had, and I had to get the Dracula X Chronicles. And after that I was hopelessly hooked. ^_^

Aria of Sorrow is a great one that I really enjoyed, and I liked that about it too. I also liked the worse ending in that game. LOL

I played the oldest one re-released on GBA and gave up. I couldn't get past the bat that was the first boss. Haha Holy Water is great! Seriously, where would we be without Holy Water at times? LOL

#10 User is offline   Lotus Petal 

• DEVIL FORGEMASTER

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:58 PM

View PostNight Blooming Rose, on 01 February 2012 - 05:34 AM, said:

Thank you. :D This looks like a great place! I first played a demo of Symphony of the Night that my cousin had, and I had to get the Dracula X Chronicles. And after that I was hopelessly hooked. ^_^

Aria of Sorrow is a great one that I really enjoyed, and I liked that about it too. I also liked the worse ending in that game. LOL

I played the oldest one re-released on GBA and gave up. I couldn't get past the bat that was the first boss. Haha Holy Water is great! Seriously, where would we be without Holy Water at times? LOL

Indeed. Even to this day, when I play the original game, the Giant Bat can be really irritating and get a few good chunks out of my health. There are many bosses in the first game that freeze in place if you throw holy water at them at just the right time, and they deserve such trickery because many have died many annoying deaths at their hands. Especially if you get the Double-shot or even Triple-shot to allow you to throw them really, really rapidly and they don't stand a chance. Muahahaha!

Say, have you played Order of Ecclesia? I don't count it either an early or a post-Symphony game, to be honest, because it feels like a hybrid of Simon's Quest and the "Metroidvania" styled games. It brings back the higher difficulty of the earlier games at times, but you still get to equip the armor, weapons, etc. and Shanoa always uses up magic for any attack she does with a weapon, which was a new change as well. *Still hopes that IGA will surprise people at E3 with an announcement of the 1999 "Demon Castle Wars" game*
Lotus Petal: October 21, 2007- April 12, 2012

#11 User is offline   Night Blooming Rose 

• Peasant

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:52 PM

View PostLotus Petal, on 01 February 2012 - 01:58 PM, said:

Indeed. Even to this day, when I play the original game, the Giant Bat can be really irritating and get a few good chunks out of my health. There are many bosses in the first game that freeze in place if you throw holy water at them at just the right time, and they deserve such trickery because many have died many annoying deaths at their hands. Especially if you get the Double-shot or even Triple-shot to allow you to throw them really, really rapidly and they don't stand a chance. Muahahaha!

Say, have you played Order of Ecclesia? I don't count it either an early or a post-Symphony game, to be honest, because it feels like a hybrid of Simon's Quest and the "Metroidvania" styled games. It brings back the higher difficulty of the earlier games at times, but you still get to equip the armor, weapons, etc. and Shanoa always uses up magic for any attack she does with a weapon, which was a new change as well. *Still hopes that IGA will surprise people at E3 with an announcement of the 1999 "Demon Castle Wars" game*

Oh, that's good to know. Holy Water is definitely a must in that game. Yes, they deserve such trickery! They are very irritating. Oh! Awesome! Knowing what to do and at the right time sounds vital in that game.

Yes, I played Order of Ecclesia. I don't count as that either. It feels different. I never played Simon's Quest, but it does sound like a hybrid, like you said. Oh that would be great! I sure hope IGA does!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users