Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel: I miss the old chapel people - Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel

• 12 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I miss the old chapel people

#1 User is offline   beingthehero 

• DARK LORD CANDIDATE
  • Group: Banned
  • LocationNilbog

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:02 AM

Like A-ty, Gunlord, Raven, Old Peklo, ericard, kupomogli, Docta Mario, Akira Rodherman, and all the others that I can't remember but miss all the same. I think if we joined hands and combined the powers of our hearts, they would return.
;_;

#2 User is offline   The Successor 

• One of the Seven Heroes.
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationSouthern California - Former Room

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:23 AM

Heh. Sometimes you miss the most random people. Akira Rodhernan? She's cool, but she barely posted here at all. I mean, if she appeared today, I'd welcome her with open arms, but seeing as how she never said that much, what's to miss? And ericard? He was either one of the biggest trolls or biggest clueless guys I've seen on the internet. I remember he copied considerable amounts of content from the Chapel and posted it on his own site, acting like there's nothing wrong with that. And Kupo... as entertaining as he can be, I can't really overlook how he treated Lotus, which was entirely uncalled for and ridiculous. Dude needs to take some kind of 'how to behave properly in social environment' classes.

As for people I'd like to see again. Hmm. Conn was a great guy, if a bit cynical sometimes. Rock Serpent was cool and very friendly. It was always nice having Thell around. He had a pretty good sense of humor. War Freak was good for this forum. She added a certain personable touch to it.
Hahaha! Marto!

It's a shame that some people like Serio could contribute much to the community, but their attitudes just sunk them completely. If he behaved like he did when I first knew him, I'd like to see him again.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   SemiAnonymous 

• He who is Somewhat Anonymous
  • Group: Members
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:26 AM

bring back marto, I liked him. A bit odd, but I liked him
Posted Image

His Bloody Mary is to die for. Just ask Mary. Also thanks to CyberDragon10k for actually, y'know, making it

#4 User is offline   mpj12345 

• DEVIL FORGEMASTER
  • LocationEngland

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:46 AM

Superjoe contributed the most to this forum. I think we can all agree on that.

#5 User is offline   beingthehero 

• DARK LORD CANDIDATE
  • LocationNilbog

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

The thing about ericard is, he was precious. I don't know how you can make a Simon's Quest/I am Legend topic as beautifully as he did.

#6 User is offline   Alis Landale 

• Anti-Chapel Queen.
  • Group: Lady of the Chapel
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA.

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:32 PM

Gee, I wouldn't know where to begin. We've had many great members over the years.

#7 User is offline   darkjak951 

• VAMPIRE KILLER

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:14 PM

Yeah it is kinda sad to see some of the older members not appearing here, though I am still in touch with Null. Kinda feels a bit empty right now, but I guess this is to be expected after a long hiatus. With time old and new members will take notice and either join or return.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   Nightmare 

• Clear bass and dauntless drive
  • LocationCertain Country

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:15 PM

I actually kind of like it right now. With just a bunch of posters and a few topics, it feels like a really new forum (even though it isn't).

I mean, I'm not averse to it growing again, but I'm not complaining about its current state, either.
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   Alis Landale 

• Anti-Chapel Queen.
  • Group: Lady of the Chapel
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA.

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:29 PM

It's very cozy like this for me, too. It reminds me of when we first started. I'd love for it to grow, but I can really do without all the personality clashes that often brings.

#10 User is offline   beingthehero 

• DARK LORD CANDIDATE
  • LocationNilbog

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:53 PM

I also miss JerkofWonder and Punishment.

I remember the old forum days, when Antagonist was around. That guy was the strangest person I've ever met. I'm also nostalgic for Old Peklo. I miss his days of slinging :) and :D. He was always excited about something.

#11 User is offline   Diplocephalus 

• power to control skyfish

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:24 PM

Still waiting for JoW's Avatar review.
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Manfredo 

• intense training to surpass regular werewolf power
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:43 AM

And ericard? He was either one of the biggest trolls or biggest clueless guys I've seen on the internet. I remember he copied considerable amounts of content from the Chapel and posted it on his own site, acting like there's nothing wrong with that.

Ericard contributed, by far, the most to the chapel. how else could we have ever known that a dinosaur is also known as a creature?

i'm friends with a few guys on facebook or msn, maybe i'll let 'em know whats goin' down. conn. marto.

#13 User is offline   chrisy05 

• Forum Marauderator

Posted 02 October 2011 - 02:20 AM

I definitely miss Merc and his sage-like presence. I'd like to see Klay return too. He wasn't one to post often, but he always had something insightful to say whenever he did. That goes for Merc too.

And of course Evil Tim, though, I guess he's never coming back. EVER.

View Postdiplo, on 01 October 2011 - 10:24 PM, said:

Still waiting for JoW's Avatar review.

Me too.

#14 User is offline   Nightmare 

• Clear bass and dauntless drive
  • LocationCertain Country

Posted 02 October 2011 - 02:28 AM

Evil Tim actually did show up a few times when the Chapel was closed down. He said that he longed to be where the "awesome people" are, so he might come back again.
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   chrisy05 

• Forum Marauderator

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:13 AM

These "awesome people" just aren't being awesome enough then. I heard that he was going to do some Let's Play of Lords of Shadow, though I don't really know what happened to that.

And to make this post relevant to the topic, I'd also like to see Alec and Cvfan13 return for the sake of nostalgia.

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users