Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel: Welcome Back. - Castlevania Forum - Anti-Chapel

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Welcome Back. The Anti-Chapel returns on Castlevania's 25th Anniversary!

#1 User is offline   Alis Landale 

• Anti-Chapel Queen.
  • Group: Lady of the Chapel
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA.

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:22 PM

Welcome Back!

It's been forever, but we're finally back. I'm very happy that the forum is coming back to life, and I'm honored that I'm here to moderate again. I have lots of really good memories of this forum, like I know many of us have. The nice thing about the Chapel is that it became like a virtual family. This forum has a lot of history. Many of us have made lots of friends, had lots of fights, shared lots of good times, and watched lots of people come and go. We've had a lot of fun and frustration together. It's my hope that the same spirit that made the Chapel so fun in the beginning continues. We all have differences, but most of us behaved so that we never let that seriously come between us, and as a result, some of us have kind of matured together.

I don't want to only talk about what's happened in the past. I can see a very bright future for the Anti-Chapel, and I want to get there with the philosophy that was used to build this community into such a fun place, but I also wish to be progressive. I'm sure there will be old friends, but I'm just as interested in new ones! If you're not a member, I hope you register and introduce yourself to us. I'm always happy to see new faces. If you're already a member, I'd love to hear from you again! New or old, you're all welcome to announce your arrivals in our Member Announcements sub-forum. I also think it would be a good idea for all of us to take a look at the Forum Rules. Even if we've seen them, it couldn't hurt to brush up on them!

Well, here's to a bright future for the Chapel of Resonance, and a happy 25th Anniversary for Castlevania.
I hope to see you around the forum ^__^

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users